Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh controversy
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 00:33:40 -0500

Rusty,

If I had limited funds, I would get the following camera kit--selling
whatever other gear I had on hand to do so:

Konica Hexar RF or Leica M6 TTL
Leica summicron-M 35 asph

That's all you need.  If you can't afford it new, buy it used.

Cheap advice that may save your brain from meltdown,
Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Bokeh controversy)