Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V18 #283
From: "Don Lawrence" <donlaw@ev1.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 00:00:56 -0600

Bruce,
I have always been a big fan of not employing artificial lighting when ever
possible.
One of the reasons that lead to my interest in rangefinders.
Amazing difference in hand held 15th sec photos with a rangefinder vs. a
SLR.

I have never paid much attention to the Domke straps but on your
recommendation
I will check them out next time I am in the local shop.

Regards
Don

> From: "Bruce Bowman" <b.bowman@delkergrid.com>

> For my shooting the M5 is the quintessential available darkness camera.
It's