Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting X-Ray report(x-rayed tri-x)
From: rusty hubbard <rustyhub@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:34:17 -0800 (PST)

  I took lots of tri-x with me when I went to Prague.
The film was taken as carry on luggage,and it was
x-rayed  at LEAST 6 times...and I saw no ill effects
from it.  Of course ,they had to hand inspect my
Ilford 3200!!  I'd read reports about a new powerful
x-ray machine used to scan checked baggage ,and that
is the one that will destroy film in one pass.
Rusty Hubbard