Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Newbie/help
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:24:02 -0800

At 02:58 PM 12/28/00 -0500, Mickey Trageser wrote:
>Although I haven't heard back from her, the following table suggests she
>does.
>http://www.lhsa.org/maintenance.html
>I emailed her and hope to hear from her soon.
>--Mickey

You are much better off calling her as she is pretty much a one person shop
and she does go out to estate sales, etc. In my conversations with her, she
indicates that sometimes her Email can get a week or so old.

Priorities...

Jim

Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Big Bad Bokeh! ;-))
Message from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Newbie/help)