Subject: Re: [Leica] Converting a 35mm Summaron w/ eyes ?
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:30:51 -0500

The "eyes" on mine are detachable.

There is a thumbscrew on the top of the eyes, and if I loosen
the thumbscrew, the eyes slide off, like on a DR Summicron.

Were there different models made?

And if the 35 Summaron brings up the 50mm frames, I'd like
to keep the eyes on - so that I could frame properly.

Good luck
Vick

Message from "William" <ohlen@sierratel.com> (Re: [Leica] Converting a 35mm Summaron w/ eyes ?)