Subject: [Leica] european film x-ray report
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:00:12 -0500 (EST)

i went through 3 xray machines on my way to holland two weeks ago, JFK,
leif erikson (iceland), and schipol (sp? holland), in each case i had all
my film in a pair of big ziplock bags (out of those annoying little
cannisters) and as i was approaching the metal detector, i put the film
bags in the little tin they stick out for you to put your keys and watches
in, in each instance the terminal guard peered into the bag, shook the
film around a little, and handed it back to me on the other side of the
metal detector. no x-rays, no suggestion of x-rays.

fwiw,

kc