Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL (chrome) for sale (or exchange for M6 TTL black)
From: alejo.fernandezsasso@americas.bnpparibas.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:13:04 -0500

I have a chrome M6 TTL (#2,469,065) that I bought in January, 2000 in New York
from Camera Land. It is a demo, but works perfectly (it has a very, very small
mark on front top edge, a 1mm^2 stain in the curtain and half the bottom plastic
cover - I cut-off the other half when my lens carrier folded the other part). I
think I shot approximately 40 rolls. I am interested in selling it or exchanging
it for a black M6 TTL in same condition.

Anybody interested? I can give you a call or however you prefer. My work
telephone is (212) 841.2511.  Unfortunatley I am unable to subscribe to the LUG
because of firewalls and barriers at my office. My appologies if this is not the
right day for "on sale" announcements.

Thanks,

Alejo

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur.

Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.

L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, BNP PARIBAS (et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie.
This message and any attachments (the "message") are intended solely for the addressees and are confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.

Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.

The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified.