Subject: Re: [Leica] Color neg/Bright sun
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:14:17 +0100

What's the best color negative film to use at high noon during the tropical
dry season? So far, most of my color negative snaps under these conditions
have had too much contrast and dark, dark shadows. What's the best exposure
strategy? Arthur

<<<

Arthur, my exposure strategy is to have a nice lunch, read a good book and
wait for the late afternoon sun, or shoot in the shade! But fill flash will
also be a help.
If you get all your subjects to squint into the sun it gives them that
Guardia Civil macho look with the heavy shadows under the eyes.
Enjoy your trip to the big bath-time
Rob.
Robert Appleby