Subject: [Leica] B&W slides....?
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 06:47:30 -0700

I would like to use my new Leica M6 TTL to  make  B&W slides ..then scan and
print from these in selected cases.

Can  anyone offer personal input and experience  re this process...or
references to web support for this approach... I would  appreciate your
ideas re:  choices of  film, and scanning  options,  not to mention the
issue of printing.

If you are aware of a better forum for discussion of these issues please
point me to it....thanks........-------Steve

- -------Steve Barbour
         Phoenix,  Arizona........

         kididdoc@home.com