Subject: Re: [Leica] Which is best? - TriX or TMax 400 @ iso 1600?
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:37:14 -0330

On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, you wrote:
> A quick question guys and gals...
>
> Which pushes best (probably in Xtol) to 1600iso?
>
> TMax 400 or TriX  (I also have some Delta 400, but that doesn't seem to do
> too well pushed that much - or maybe Neopan 400?).

On seconf thought,  why are you pushing?
I shoot fireworks with the city in the background on Fujichrome 100.

16 seconds at f8.....
Holding you hand over the open shutter in between bursts to get
muliply bursts and traces on one frame letting the ambient light register
up to 16 seconds.

It'll work with neopan 400 also.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
PictureDesk International ...news pictures ONLINE
http://www.picturedesk.org