Subject: Re: [Leica] oops! E200 one stop over, now what
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:22:17 -0500

Dennis Painter wrote:

> I overexposed one roll of E200 by exactly one stop.
>
> I don't process but use a lab that can pull or push. Any suggestions
> beyond just telling them to pull it in by one stop?

Dennis,

Have the lab do a clip test along with the one stop pull.  They can cut off and process the first 12" or so of the roll, and that will give you about
4 or 5 frames to evaluate.  You will only loose one or at most two exposures from the clip test.  Hopefully your subject matter was contrasty because
pulling Ektachrome tends to result in flat looking images.

Good Luck,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY