Subject: [Leica] Re: oops! E200 one stop over, now what
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 10:15:57 -0800

This is very simple. Any good E6 lab routinely both pushes and pulls E6. A
pull of one stop is a 30% decrease of time in the first developer. Very
simple. Your slides will look good. Less contrast than usual. You may like
it and do it more often.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@Bigfoot.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: oops! E200 one stop over, now what)