Subject: [Leica] Leica Buyer Warning
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <tk1002384@onemain.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:41:50 -0500

Bob Figlio wrote:
<< Hi Folks,
 <<Look out for a guy named '"Ewa" whose email is Darfg@Hotmail.com.
 <<He bought a Visoflex from me on Ebay, did not pay.

My suggestion by way of a recent experience.  I caught the dog that tore up my 15 year old pet calico cat two weeks before.  I was ready take the dog to the woods for some target practice with the 10 gauge double barrel shotgun.  After many phone calls the animal control unit finally came out and picked up the dog.  To cut a long story short - the owner paid my $231.00 vet bill, the $560 vet bill of a neighbor & the judge laid on him the restriction of fencing in his yard (he only rented a room), keeping the dog on a 6' or less leash, muzzeled when walking outside, and he had to have a $50,000 insurance policy - I don't know what the fine was.  Be patient, pursue the guy, and good luck.   If that doesn't work, the going rate (in the mountains of Virginia) for a hit is about a case of beer.  Tim K.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Buyer Warning)