Subject: Re: [Leica] no archive does nothing, right?
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:49:50 -0800

I don't know who determined what, but I'm the one who removes the
messages that say "NO ARCHIVE".  The software that pickles the
"current volume" into an archived volume attempts to remove all
messages that contain the words "NO ARCHIVE" on a line by themselves.
It's possible that I forgot to do this in one of the 17 volumes of
archives, but I'm quite certain I did it in most of them. The process
is manual:
	rm `grep -l '^NO ARCHIVE$' *`