Subject: RE: [Leica] Tina's print pricing
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:03:54 -0500

Sounds pretty clear to me:
You make a living at it, you charge art market rates for your work.
You treat it as a hobby, you charge junior high bake sale rates for your
work.

If you're a hobbyist, don't expect professionals to sell their work at
junior high bake-sale prices.  You may elect to do so--but then you're
probably off to your regular job at United Amagamated every Monday morning,
along with its regular paycheck.  The working photo professional  lacks that
luxury.

Jim Shulman