Subject: RE: [Leica] an appeal to photographer (was re: tina's print pricing)
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:39:30 -0800

Well, if the market hates your work, you won;t sell it.....at any price.  I
assume you work for a living, or at least did work when you came to your
conclusion.... you must work to eat.  You will find the best way to do that.
And I won't argue with your industry acumen.....

There IS only so much marketing a single person can do.  But the argument I
prefer is the hobbyist one..... swap your photos for others you like.

Try that on Wall Street!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

ken@iisaka.org

If the business depends on the masses, the business would be much more
influenced by market factors.  In my financial industry experience, it's far
better to deal with a select few clients than the masses.