Subject: Re: [Leica] Complementary focal lengths
From: Rimrock Foundation <web@rimrock.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:55:56 -0700

At 12:23 PM 1/3/01 -0800, ken wrote:
>However, I've usually found that carrying more than one lens ensures that
>I have a wrong lens on the body at all times.

Me too ... even bought a Fuji GSW 690 III (65mm - equiv. to 28 on a
35Camera) for those days that I think I'd rather SEE than SWITCH. I try to
leave home with a Leica and one lens, only to find that my subconscious has
sneaked an extra lens or two (or body and lens) in my bag or pocket. Life
is hard.

shan