Subject: [Leica] An Offer you Can't refuse....
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:34:31 -0800

I have an idea......I like the idea of subjecting my mind to new
phtotgraphic material.

I will send a FB B+W 11x14 print of my choice mounted on a 16x20 mat board
to anyone who will send me back a print of HIS/HER choice.  No size
constraints, no color/B+W constraints, no subject matter constraints,  no
nada.

Only constraint is USA only.  We select our prints ourselves and mail to the
other on the same day.

On my part, I do not take pictures of small children, nudes, dead animals or
other "socially incorrect" material.  I shoot mostly scenics.  I use Leica,
Hasselblad, and 4x5 cameras.  You wil get something I am proud of.

Any takers?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net