Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos from a Paris workshop
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:07:52 -0500

Mark_E_Davison jotted down the following:

> This led me to formulate the dictum: "you may choose a lens for its supposed
> perfection, but you will come to love it for its aberrations."

Something the ASPH-crowd will never understand.

> (The workshop had been billed as being suitable for photographers of all
> levels.)

Maybe they were referring to the knee-bending exercising again ;)

M.
- --
Martin Howard                | "And many photographers will also appreciate
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | the separate control rings for focus and
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | aperture."    -- Leica lens ad copy.

Replies: Reply from "Mark_E_Davison" <Mark_E_Davison@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos from a Paris workshop)