Subject: Re: [Leica] Pricing pictures
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:33:20 -0500

Carpe; I could not agree with you more. When film is handed over unprocessed
you are only as good as the processor they select. What is really throwing
me right now is there is a  group (USA -network) calling themselves
something to the effect of the PJ wedding network (based out of Atlanta)
They have several packages ($2500 on up) where they shoot 15+ rolls (35 I
would guess) and hand the unprocessed film to the client. They say it is
one of their most popular packages. Scares the hell out of me.
Cheers Wilber