Subject: RE: [Leica] Outfit Opinion
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 11:04:05 -0800

I assume that's the 90 in your second set?

Aside from agreeing with Dr. Yao (buy them all, let God sort them out), I'd be more inclined to set #1, because it's simple and does available light so well.  A lot depends on whether you do the kind of work that requires a Noctilux - if not, I'm consider the 75 to be a better all-around lens.  Others will disagree :-)

Paul Chefurka