Subject: Re: [Leica] American Photo
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 14:20:43 -0500

Since mark is coming out of the closet, I think I will too!   I too read
American Photo, fairly regularly.  There is a strong emphasis towards photo
collecting which I find interesting, and less on stuff about developers and
zone system etc. which is discussed to death in many of the other rags.
The portfolios aren't particulary great, but I actually read the articles
(though the current newstand issue hasn't tempted me yet).

dan c.