Subject: [Leica] American Photo/Outfit Opinion
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:47:28 -0700

Over the years I've subscribed to almost all the Photo related magazines -
off and on - including those discussed here, with View Camera and Aperture
being the perennial constants. Seems like even Aperture has taken a dive in
the last year. When I saw the Outfit Opinion thread juxtaposed with the
American Photo thread I thought "Hey, how 'bout a Photo Mag based on the
"Dream Team" concept. A.D. Coleman, David Vestal, John Paul
Caponigro,  Erwin Puts, Kyle Cassidy, Beaumont Newhall (not sure if he's
still alive - but we could include favorite articles from past masters as
well) et al.

So, come on ! Who's your phavorite photo proselytizer (and if you wish -
why so ?).

shan