Subject: Re: [Leica] Outfit Opinion
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 17:13:59 -0800

I can attest that the new 90 Summicron Asph apo is hard to take off the camera.
It feels great and inspires confidence! It's not exactly limiting!
but once off it is not always easy to put back on...
being the not light or small little monster that it is.
You take a shot with it and you don't have to wonder (focal length aside) how
much better it would have looked if you had done something else; other than
shoot it with a 180 or 120 with a Hasselblad. Or as Jim says the 110!
I'm all ears as to what the results on the 100 macro Zeiss for the Contax might
be in comparison to Leica glass.
Of course a 105 2.5 Nikkor is nothing to cry about.

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy": http://spokenword.to/rabiner/
(consisting of late night E-mail descriptions of photos)