Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens cleaning advice: thumbprint
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 05:00:36 -0200

If you can't see the city of Itaquaquecetuba in it, it's not the map of Brazil and it will be a lot easier to clean. Try using a mix
of 70% ether and 30% ethyilic alcohol as a cleaner (as far as I can remember I found this formula in a very old Bob Schwalberg
column in Pop Photo) then borrow Ted's shorts.

Best regards from Rio,
Amilcar