Subject: [Leica] American Photo
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 05:30:18 -0800

The one publication that will always stand out for me is Camera, out of
Switzerland. Even though I'm a second generation Leica and Rollei user,
nothing inspired me more than spending hours looking at those pages. As
I'm writing this, I have four years worth on my shelf over the computer
looking down at me. Those pages became the source of many long
conversations and arguments, much like our lists, in the coffee shops of
Venice and Santa Monica during the 70's. The only one that  comes close
today is View Camera.
I have picked up a quirky little mag called Sun with decent photos to
complement their essays. That's worth looking into, as they are
dependent on submissions.
Lastly, who could forget Ev thomas' bombay duck, published out of San
Francisco in 1976-77.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] American Photo)