Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm Recommendations
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 13:06:41 -0800

Hey, no need to gasp.  I've been using the Hexanon 28mm, and love it to
death.  I agree:  the finish seems superior to the current crop of Leica
lenses  (and this lens in particular eats up a whole lot less of the
viewfinder than the Leica 28).  I was thinking about the 90, but the MTF
charts on Photodo didn't look promising.  Still, if it's nice out of
focus...

What about that Canon?  Is it a black barrel, or earlier?

Douglas Cooper
dysmedia.com