Subject: Re: [Leica] Anybody use the 75 summilux on a .72x M6?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 08:31:01 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 05/01/01 21:42:16 Paris, Madrid, alwards@yahoo.com a
écrit :

<< At 1 meter, mine focuses long by 7mm, which doesn't
 mean much in terms of missed shots at f/1.4.

 Between 6 and 10 feet is the critical area, since
 life at f/1.4 can be nasty there. Here, it's
 long by 2-2.5 inches, but CONSISTENTLY so: if I focus
 on your eyes, your multiple ear piercings will
 be crisper than your eyes. Again, this is consistent
 behaviour, so I treat the split image as a marker
 of where the beginning of the zone of focus is, and
 assume I'll get the 4-6cm behind that point in focus.
 So if I want your eyes in focus, I nail the stud that
 pierces the tip of your outstretched tongue. If
 nothing
 in the foreground is convenient, just roll back
 a mite from what you want.

What if I'm not an adept of piercing ?

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.