Subject: Re: [Leica] ROR vs. ClearSight
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 07:10:01 -0700

Joe,

I visited the web site and will buy a bottle rather than trying to cadge a
freebee.  I've seen enough positive comments on the LUG to be convinced of
its suitability.  I do have a couple of questions, however.

First, micro-fiber cloths.  In my experience they are not all created
equal.  Some seem like they were cut from an old damask drape, others from
a pair of cycling shorts, and the ones from Leica don't seem like anything
else I've seen.  Do you have a recommendation?

Second, washing the cloths.  I've wondered about this but have never tried
it because I know that many detergents and most soaps leave behind a
residue that can be difficult or ompossible to completely rinse away.
Again, do you have a recommendation for a detergent/soap and is there any
prescribed method other than to just rinse in clean water until it appears
to be clean?

Dave

>Since you seem to be a skeptic, send me your address and I will send you a
>sample. You can decide for yourself if it is as good as many LUGers have
>discovered. As for a cloth, if you do not have well used shorts, I'll send
>you an official lens cleaning cloth.
>
>Cheers,
>Joe Codispoti

Dave Richards
dprichards@qwest.net
Note:  If you have emailed me at:

dprichards@uswest.net

Please change your address book entry to my new address:

dprichards@qwest.net