Subject: RE: [Leica] 90mm recommendations
From: "Steve Unsworth" <steve.unsworth@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:26:23 -0000

Jem

You sent this to the wrong person :-)

Steve

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Jem Kime
Sent: 06 January 2001 10:41
To: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'

Joseph,
You're right, I've not seen one or used one, but I'm sure that if one came
along I'd be interested!
I was tempted to acquire an 85/1.5 at the Photokina Camera Borse (Fair),
thay had a 'Russian' 85/1.5 lens in 39mm thread for the old Zenit 3M. But
the interesting bit was that the stall selling it also had numerous
adapters to enable it to be used on SLRs such as the Leicaflex/R series. It
ended up being just one item too many but it was in lovely condition, gloss
black too.

Jem