Subject: [Leica] LHSA design "borrowed"
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 20:27:22 -0500

To John Collier:

My spies at Leica Solms tell me that they have just issued a run of commemorative
cameras for someone in an unnamed land who recently scrubbed clean his bath tub for
the first time in weeks. Lovely engraving on the back. So, yes, I do think home
renovations qualify for Leica commemorative treatment. Wallpaper and linoleum body
coverings are available.

And to Christer Almqvist:

Jacques Parizeau, former leader of Quebec's separatist party, has already placed an
order for a run of 51 black paint Leica M6 cutaway or "schnitt" cameras: very
expensive but totally non-functional. Ethnic minorities cannot buy them. :-)

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA design "borrowed")