Subject: [Leica] Change of address - please note
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:03:46 -0000

Would you please note that, due to the fact AOL only now sends in HTML and
the LUG cannot accept that format, I am reverting back to this email address
for LUG usage. Because of a strange quirk in the AOL set-up I have found
that I can access this email address and send plain text from it whilst
availing myself of the AOL free call telephone numbers. Odd world, isn't it?

Gerry (UK)