Subject: [Leica] Photos on the web
From: "Steve Unsworth" <steve.unsworth@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:44:36 -0000

Ok, I've finally drummed up the courage to publish a few of my pictures on
the web (helped by some fine bottles of Czech lager). I make no great claims
about the pictures but you can find them at...

http://www.aaru50.ukgateway.net/index.htm

My personal favourite is the hands with the out of focus face - taken at the
Rodin museum - one of my favourite places in Paris.

I apologise for the two similar shots of buskers on the metro, but I
couldn't make my mind up about which was the bast.

Only one album at the moment - more to follow. Who knows I may even start
the picture a week club :-)

Regards

Steve Unsworth

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Photos on the web)