Subject: [Leica] Photo-A-Week Shooters of the World Unite!
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:15:48 -0800

I have visited a couple of the "photo-a-week" sites and was just wondering
- - Kyle, or some other kind soul - could you put together a "photo-a-week
ring" or a page with links to all the sites in question? It might be nice
to be able to access all the sites from a single page, if that wouldn't be
too much trouble.

Guy Bennett
Los Angeles, CA

P.S. Though I'm not participating in the photo-a-week project, I have been
putting together a site that I hope to have up in a week or two. Also,
please note that I have a new e-mail address: gbennett@lainet.com.