Subject: [Leica] 180mm Elmar lens opinion
From: robert o beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:35:46 -0500

Bonsoir Stefan,

  I do own and use a 180mm Elmar lens.  I absolutely love it.  The lens
is relatively inexpensive, very compact (nice if you travel)  and can
accept elpro lenses.  I found that last characteristic very usefun (pun
intended) when photographing butterflies.   I am very pleased with the
photographic results I get, however I rarely get my photos enlarged more
than 8x10.   If you can get one at a decent price and can do without the
2.8 stop, go for it.

  Email privately if you need more details,

  Regards,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.