Subject: [Leica] Re: Neopan 1600
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@metaversalstudios.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 02:00:39 -0800

>>> after today's discussions of neopan 1600 i went to pick some up
>> at a local
>>> camera store. imagine my surprise when i was informed that fuji has
>>> discontinued the film!
>>

>> WHAAAAT??

They must have heard that people liked the stuff.  After discovering that
Reala was widely loved -- in fact, considered by many the finest color film
on the market -- they wasted no time pulling it from the shelves.
I'm nervous that we're talking too much about Provia F; Fuji's likely to
discontinue it in favor of something dire.

This company drives me around the bend.

Douglas Cooper
www.dysmedia.com