Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: No Need to Trim
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 23:42:37 -0800

Hi Douglas,

     I, too, like the idea you presented about NOT trimming the leader.  One
other problem
may occur at the lab:  I don't have a template and do it with a siccors; but the
spot where
the straight cut meets the curved cut can sometimes have an overcut, and I worry
about
sending it to a lab where all the other 35mm films have the short cut leader.

                                                            Cheers,

Rich Lahrson

tripspud@transbay.net