Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm recommendations: Apo-Lanthar question
From: Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 13:31:19 -0500

For all,

As referred to by Henry Ambrose, this Zeiss website has an excellent discussion of the optical differences of achromatic, apochromatic, and
superachromatic lenses.

This URL:  http://www.zeiss.de/de/photo/home_e.nsf/InhaltWWWintern/D31BED5DB58C0093C125699900394BFC#
will more easily get you to the page where you can then click on "Achromat, Apochromat, Superachromat - What is the Difference?" to read the text.

Regards,
Rob McElroy
Buffalo, NY