Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: The Guys Who Make Contax
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:49:02 -0500

> If anyone wants to trade something for an OM-1 (considered the poor man's
> Leica), I'd be interested.

Funny you should mention this; I recently attended a dinner party where I
noticed a beautiful 8x10 color portrait that had the Leica signature written
all over it: 3D look, beautiful bokeh, and a quality to the color that I can
only describe as "liquid"--there is a dreamy, super-glossy look to it.  I
asked the host about the photo and he said it was taken some 15 years ago
with an Olympus SLR (since his ex-wife took it, and he himself is not a
photo buff, he couldn't provide any more details than this).

Dan