Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Olympus OM-1...should've been an R camera!
From: rusty hubbard <rustyhub@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:32:58 -0800 (PST)

As a former OM user (OM-1 and 0M-4)... I 've always
thought that the wonderful compact shape and quiet
shutter were inspired by the Leica M4.
THey are my favorite SLR's...as far as the design
goes. It is a shame that Leica was too blind as to not
 incorporate more M4 "spirit" into their later SLR's.
Sure, the R8 is a nice camera..but it's still a little
large......IMHO.