Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos on the web
From: "Steve Unsworth" <steve.unsworth@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:10:21 -0000

Budvar, not to be confused with the similarly named product (I hesitate to
call it 'beer') sold in the States :-)

The local supermarket is currently selling it at 1.09 UKP per half litre
bottle, which I guess is around 1.55 USD, don't know how that compares with
what it costs on the other side of the pond.