Subject: [Leica] M6 Classis HM
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 06:19:48 -0800

I have been keeping track of these numbers for several years.  Last week I
had a report of a S/N that makes this camera the last one produced....

2,470,159

This would not be significant except that is is really a long way from the
others.

Again I would ask that if you have a camera that is not reported in ly list,
please sine me the data of the serial number and the engraving on the back
of the camera.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net