Subject: Re: [Leica] photo a week ring URL here....
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:23:35 +0100

> What's fascinating is that the girl is actually a _poster_; if you hadn't
> mentioned that, I never would have known.  You've got a great eye, Julian.
> I'm looking forward to seeing more of the world from your perspective.
>
> Dan

Hi Dan,
This came at the end of a day and the light was going. I was waiting to
cross the road and happened to spot this. It must have looked like a nerdy
photographer photographing nothing cos i got some weird looks. On the
'print' version the 'dots' that make up Cameron Diaz's face are much more
obvious. I've also cropped it a bit on the left. I was using a 50 summilux
at 30th @ f4. I wished I'd had the 35 with me cos I'd have liked enough dof
to bring the leaves into focus.
I'm on a bit of a mission at the moment. I've had really bad 'shooters
block' and i'm following some advice from people on the SP list and enjoying
it! I'd hate to have to earn a living shooting though. It ishard enough
trying to come up with one good shot a week - let alone every job, every
day.

Julian