Subject: [Leica] FW: Leica M bag
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:49:40 -0800

Sent to me today :

- -----Original Message-----
From: Seth Levine [mailto:pepe3@bellatlantic.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 9:34 AM
To: Frank Filippone
Subject: Re: Leic M bag

Dear Frank,
Thanks for your inquiry.
It is a bag designed for fast Leica style, photojournalistic photography.
There is no padding, and it’s not at all bulky. It will accept Domke foam
inserts if you need padding while travelling.
The straps are attached at the rear of the bag instead of the sides so it
hangs nicely angled off the shoulder, and there are no straps to reach
around when using the bag.
The bag has a suspended inner pocket that is designed for a M body/lens. It
holds the camera on its side in a ready to grab position.
There is also a long flap of material in the inside the rest of the main
compartment of the bag that wraps around other pieces of equipment
protecting them. Flexible design. There are three outer pockets on the
front, which are large enough for film, accessories, and even small lenses.
Additionally, there is a map/document pocket in the rear.
The bag is made of a material that feels like cotton, but is woven with
titanium fibers for tear and puncture resistance. It feels like cotton duck
more than cotton twill. Strong but not abrasive.  It easily cleans up with
soap and water. It has a lint free lining that is sealed with urethane for
great water resistance.
It is approximately 11x14x3. The hardware is solid brass and we trimmed it
in top grain leather. It can close with either snaps or Velcro for security
as well as quick access to your camera.
I have a website: www.mclassics.com if you are on line. There is a review of
the bag by a fellow in Sweden, Hans Pahlen, who has a great Leica website.
The public library usually has a computer to use if you don’t have an
internet connection at home. It sells for $93+6 shipping.
I hope this has been helpful, please let me know if you have any other
questions,

Seth Levine
M Classics
617-787-2105