Subject: Re: [Leica] Megabit hooey!
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:05:10 -0500

Henry Ambrose jotted down the following:

>> You see?  The Agfa Clack is therefore better than an M6TTL with 50mm f/2
>> Summicron.  Clacks rule!
>>
>> M.
> Martin,
> You are so right.
> I have another Clack for you and its almost new!
> A true vintage camera.
> Send me your Leicas.

Nope -- I won't due that, but assuming that your not joking, what'ya want
for the Clack?  I'm thinking "stereo rig" ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard               | "...key features are the distinctive rear
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU | lighting clusters that make the Maserati
email: howard.390@osu.edu   | 3200GT instantly recognizable to anyone
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/  | overtaken by it."  -- Maserati sales lit.