Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Canon FD
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:07:59 -0000

I too had a Canon 35/2 for some years a while back, it satisfied me in
everything but name, so eventually it was replaced with a 35 Summilux.
The focusing issue I can't agree with you on Johnny, they both focus to 1m.
But if you happen to get the M3 version of the Summilux or Summicron it
focuses down to 26", that's cute.