Subject: RE: [Leica] Cosina still at it
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:51:51 -0000

The range is not yet complete.
The angle finder offers lenses for focal lengths 15, 21 and 25mm.
That middle lens has still to appear...

I know that Tom has written that Mr Kobayashi seemed interested in
producing the new 125mm F2.5 lens in a Viso fit. And I did mention to him
that no fish eye lenses had ever been made in Leica LTM or any rangefinder
fit, so who knows what his factory might be working on?

Personally I would be surprised if he brought out the lenses in M mount.
I'm sure that most M-owners who wanted one of the lenses would have bought
one by now alonmg with an adapter. After all, a screw lens can be used on
both types of bodies, an M lens only on one.

regards,
Jem