Subject: Re: [Leica] week 1 (julian)
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 15:48:02 -0500

> I got nothing on this page so I joined zing thinking this would give me
> access to this picture but I still just get a blank page. I have had this
> before and usually just assume any site that requires extra software or java
> script isn't worth visiting.
> I'd quite like to see Julian's photographs but I am waging a lone campain
> against unnecessarily fancy websites!

Guess you're SOL: a look at the source reveals that it uses style sheets,
Javascript and VBScript.  In fact, a good 70% of the source is script of
some kind.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                    | I was going to get onto the Information
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU      | Superhighway, but got stuck in a
email: howard.390@osu.edu        | traffic jam on the on-ramp.