Subject: RE: [Leica] photo of the week
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:52:37 -0000

Lee,

Nice pics, especially the second, 'Scooter Kids'. I like the blurred out of
focus face and the Flat iron building type road junction you've found. The
background paints a strong picture of suburban America, lots of wires in
the sky and concrete roads.

I was sad to see a refernce to an orphan on the same page as 'Mary', is she
someone you're thinking of adopting? ;-)
But maybe you can tell me what exactly the 'Orphan Key' reference is all
about?

regards,
Jem