Subject: RE: [Leica] viewing contact sheets
From: "Mark Cohen" <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:57:50 -0800

I just got the Leica 5x loupe and am very happy with it. Yes its a little
costly, but it really makes a difference. Its got a black sheath that is
removeable which exposes the frosted inner cup. For slide/neg viewing its
got a ground glass bottom adaptor (comes with the loupe) that has a neg
holder. (take it out to view the slide) Its VERY bright and clear and has no
edge distortion. (That I can see atleast)

They are expensive...

- -Mark